This module covers how to systematically ensure that a mechanical product is dimensioned optimally from a part and product point of view.
After course completion the participant will be able to:
- Identify constraint-sets for load cases
- Setup load case criteria
- Be able to evaluate load cases
- Be able to optimize designs (product architecture)
- Evaluate the validity of simulation and test results
- Link load and structure cases to tolerance chains and product functions (transfer functions)
- Use Robust Design metrics to report progress and status
- Be able to apply theory on case-work
Online (open course) - 2 days
08:00 - 12:00
Classroom style (private) - 1 day
08:00 - 16:00
Between lectures (optional)
Open courses are available for everyone. Open courses are hosted online via MS Teams.
For groups of more than 8 people - private - classroom style training will be scheduled.
The modules below are prerequisites for the module
- See dates in booking system
- Integrate into talent development path