Product Functions: Feasibility Studies
This module covers the basics in how to establish the foundation for a robust design in early concept phases or planning stages.
After course completion the participant will be able to:
- Be able to apply Robust Design principles for “blank paper” projects
- Get tips and tricks for the most common calculations
- Understand design driver theory
- Setup guiding calculations to drive design arguments
- Be able to link product requirements to design geometry
- Apply workflow of the verification triangle: Calculate – Design – Test
- Apply theory on type-cases
- Be able to communicate progress metrics within the field
Online (open course) - 2 days
08:00 - 12:00
Classroom style (private) - 1 days
08:00 - 16:00
Between lectures (optional)
Open courses are available for everyone. Open courses are hosted online via MS Teams.
For groups of more than 8 people - private - classroom style training will be scheduled.
The modules below are prerequisites for the module
- See dates in booking system
- Integrate into talent development path