Design For Assembly Basics
This module covers how to apply Robust Design theory in DFA context - covering interfaces to assembly equipment, equipment-assembly interaction, and tool design.
After course completion the participant will be able to:
- Know the basics of assembly best practices
- Be able to apply Robust Design best practices (on product and part level)
- Be able to access product-man-machine interaction with Robust Design perspectives
- Apply Robust Design assembly theory on case-work
- Be able to communicate an assembly score of the design
Online (open course) - 4 days
08:00 - 12:00
Classroom style (private) - 2 days
08:00 - 16:00
Between lectures (optional)
Open courses are available for everyone. Open courses are hosted online via MS Teams.
For groups of more than 8 people - private - classroom style training will be scheduled.
The modules below are prerequisites for the module
- See dates in booking system
- Integrate into talent development path