We are on a mission to enable product professionals across the globe to create better and more sustainable products. The products that surround us every day, from your phone to the equipment needed to provide critical medicine to patients in need.
Our unique Robust Design suite integrating directly with the designers’ 3D data provides actionable analysis results and design recommendations. Powered by Robust Design, we unlock design improvements that can be transformed into our 4 core offerings.
Higher quality through smarter design solutions.
Faster development through increased productivity.
Lower cost through simpler design.
Greener products by design
Joining the RD8 team as a React developer means you’ll be jumping to the forefront of the robust design technology field, helping create software that will be used by mechanical product development professionals from multiple industries all over the world. Your work will power real product solutions.
Our ambition is to ultimately offer generative design to the global community to make smarter, faster, simpler products that are also more sustainable. The road there requires a deep respect and understanding of our partners’ businesses and the ability to create solutions every step of the way, growing with our partners and inside our team.
Let’s build tomorrow’s product today, together – through the power of Robust Design
What you will be doing
If you have a creative mind, a strong sense of user interface/experience design, and a good eye for detail, this might be the job for you!
You will be working with frontrunners within the area of robust design – experts on an international level – in a start-up with global ambitions.
At RD8, we provide a high degree of freedom in defining and shaping your work, a no-nonsense work environment with welcoming colleagues, and an active social calendar.
We primarily work from our headquarters but mix it up with remote work when it makes sense. We do our best to provide optimal conditions and perks to keep your flow going. Among others, we have lunch service, snacks, and refreshments, as well as a makerspace for your next brilliant hobby project.
You will be working in direct reference to our PO and leadership team, close to the users and the business.
- Work with a small but strong team to design and build modern web applications to function across multiple browsers
- Produce front-end code and visual components to create a polished and highly functional user interface with a focus on usability and simplicity
- Collaborate with the end users, including various robust design professionals and project managers, to determine user needs and adapt the web application accordingly
- Conduct thorough automated and manual testing of user interfaces in multiple browsers to ensure all designs render correctly and systems function properly, incorporating feedback from end users as well as members of the design team
What we need from you
- Proficiency in modern React (functional components, hooks)
- Good understanding of HTML semantics
- Sharp skills in modern CSS (flex, grid)
- Strong sense for user experience
- Engagement in talking with end users and gathering input and ideas
- Good understanding of interacting with GraphQL and RESTful APIs
- Minimum of two years working as a professional React developer
- Experience with TypeScript in React
- Experience with Emotion-like styling
- Experience with frontend testing (unit, integration, end-to-end)
- Experience with building and scaling larger React apps
- Proficiency in Git
- Drive to explore and utilize new technologies
- Basic understanding of CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with the MUI component library and/or Material Design in general
- Experience with the Apollo GraphQL client
- Experience with the three.js 3D library
Our headquarter is in Copenhagen, Denmark. Strandboulevarden 122, 2. floor, 2100 Copenhagen
For further information about the position please contact Martin Bue Bertelsen at +45 61 972 562 or firstname.lastname@example.org